Palm Oil Dominates In Bangladesh Market
20
VIEWS
by A.K.M Fakhrul Alam
Bangladesh is deficit in oils and fats since long. Bangladesh produces only 10% of its requirement of oils and fats and hence has to import the rest 90%. At present, the annual requirement of oils and fats in Bangladesh is about 1.76 million tonnes of which about 98% is edible and only 2% is inedible.
You need to login to view the report.
Questions & Answers (0) :
Please login to post Question & Answer
Login
Please login/register to view the reports.
Username:
Password:
  Forgot password?
NOT A MEMBER?
Click here to register.
For enquiries, please contact: help@pomdr.org.my
Latest Reports

Latest Reports

Our Regional Experts

USA
Mr. Zainuddin Hassan
zainuddin@mpocus.com
   
Europe
Mr. Uthaya Kumar
kumar@mpoc.eu
   
Turkey
Mr. Mohammad Hafezh
mhafezh@mpoc.org.my
   
Egypt
Mr. Mohamad Suhaili
msuhaili@mpoc.org.my
   
South Africa
Mr. Karthigayen Selva Kumar
kartik.kumar@mpocus.com
   
Pakistan
Mr. Faisal Iqbal
faisal@mpoc.org.pk
   
Bangladesh
Mr. AKM Fakhrul Alam
fakhrul@mpoc.org.bd
   
India
Ms. Bhavna Shah
bhavna@mpoc.org.in
   
China
Mr. Desmond Ng
desmond@mpoc.org.cn
   
Asia Pacific
Mr. Muhammad Kharibi
kharibi@mpoc.org.my

 

Disclaimer Close
  • Members are entitled to FREE online reports available in this website. For additional services, minimal surcharge may apply.

  • The membership to this website is only applicable to the Malaysian palm oil industry members. If you’re not a Malaysian company, please write to MPOC to be a member.

  • MPOC holds the right to refuse admission to any member as information in this website are meant only for members consumption.
Contact Us Close
Should you require further information, please feel free to email us at the following addresses:
© Copyright 2018 Malaysian Palm Oil Council. All Rights Reserved.